Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 2267 →|
|Khan Noonien Singh is discovered in a stasis unit on the SS Botany Bay in this year.|
|Stardates:||2124.5 - 4202.9|
- "The Galileo Seven"
- "Court Martial"
- "The Menagerie, Part I"
- "The Menagerie, Part II"
- "Shore Leave"
- "The Squire of Gothos"
- "The Alternative Factor"
- "Tomorrow is Yesterday" (in part)
- "The Return of the Archons"
- "A Taste of Armageddon"
- "Space Seed"
- "This Side of Paradise"
- "The Devil in the Dark"
- "Errand of Mercy"
- "The City on the Edge of Forever" (in part)
- "Operation -- Annihilate!"
- "Friday's Child"
- "Who Mourns for Adonais?"
- "Amok Time"
- "The Doomsday Machine"
- "Wolf in the Fold"
- "The Changeling"
- "The Apple"
- "Mirror, Mirror"
- "The Deadly Years"
- The original USS Enterprise shuttlecraft Galileo was incinerated and destroyed. Fortunately the five crew members on board were saved before its destruction via the transporter. (TOS: "The Galileo Seven")
- Commodore Jose I. Mendez replaced Commodore Stone as portmaster of Starbase 11. (TOS: "Court Martial", "The Menagerie, Part I")
- Fleet Captain Christopher Pike was taken by Commander Spock and the USS Enterprise to planet Talos IV, goes into retirement and lives with Vina in illusory bliss. (TOS: "The Menagerie, Part I", "The Menagerie, Part II")
- Ensign Pavel Andreievich Chekov joined the crew of the USS Enterprise. Before the end of the year, Chekov became Chief Navigator replacing Lieutenant DeSalle in that duty. (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)
- The Federation observation outpost on planet Cestus III is destroyed which leads the USS Enterprise to make first contact with the Gorn, who were responsible for the outpost's destruction as well as the deaths of two Enterprise crewmen, because the Gorn claimed the outpost was in their territory. The Enterprise also made first contact with the Metrons, who became impressed with humanity when Captain James T. Kirk showed mercy and spared the life of a Gorn captain after the Metrons had set up an arena style conflict between the two of them. (TOS: "Arena")
- Helmsman Hikaru Sulu's command console exploded in his face aboard the USS Enterprise and Doctor Leonard McCoy accidentally gave himself an overdose of cordrazine which, although not generally revealed, nearly led him to change history erasing the Federation and Starfleet from existence. (TOS: "The City on the Edge of Forever")
- The SS Botany Bay was discovered by the USS Enterprise in the Mutara sector after drifting in space for 271 years. (TOS: "Space Seed")
- The USS Enterprise uncovered the truth behind the disappearance of the starship Archon that had been lost 100 years earlier, when it visited the planet Beta III. The Enterprise was responsible for the destruction of the computer known as Landru which had ruled Beta III as a despot for 6,000 years. The ship left behind its sociologist Lindstrom and a team of specialist to restore that planet's culture to a more human form. (TOS: "The Return of the Archons")
- The Treaty of Organia was signed by the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets, thereby preventing a destructive conflict between the two powers and paving the way for further approaches. (TOS: "Errand of Mercy", "The Trouble with Tribbles")
- Although not generally revealed, the USS Enterprise discovered warp drive inventor Zefram Cochrane, long believed dead, alive on a remote planetoid in the Gamma Canaris region. (TOS: "Metamorphosis")
- Neural parasites invaded the Deneva colony. Kirk and the crew of the USS Enterprise discovered their weakness and destroyed them, ending the spread of mass insanity. (TOS: "Operation -- Annihilate!")
- The population of the Federation experimental colony on planet Gamma Hydra IV was killed from rapid aging caused by radiation from a rogue comet. The USS Enterprise landing party, sent to investigate, also suffered from the rapid aging, except for Ensign Chekov, including the ship's four senior officers and which resulted in the death of a science division lieutenant. Fortunately Kirk, Spock, Dr. McCoy and Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Montgomery Scott were cured of the rapid aging when McCoy, with the help of Spock, Nurse Christine Chapel and Dr. Janet Wallace, discovered an adrenaline based cure. (TOS: "The Deadly Years")
- A transporter accident brought four USS Enterprise personnel from the primary universe to the mirror universe. The primary Kirk encouraged the mirror Spock to start a revolution against the Terran Empire. This eventually led to the conquest of that Empire by the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the late 23rd century. (TOS: "Mirror, Mirror" DS9: "Crossover")
- Dr. Janice Lester led an expedition of scientist to Camus II to investigate the civilization that once existed on that planet. (TOS: "Turnabout Intruder")
- The USS Constellation is destroyed by eliminating an alien planet killer. Commodore Matthew Decker and his entire crew are killed by the planet killer. (TOS: "The Doomsday Machine")
- The Klingons provided the inhabitants of Neural with firearms, trying to influence local politics. (TOS: "A Private Little War")
- Nimbus III was jointly established as the Planet of Galactic Peace by the Romulan Star Empire, the United Federation of Planets and the Klingon Empire. (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
- Except for Captain Ronald Tracey, the entire crew of the USS Exeter was killed by an unknown disease, which turned them into dehydrated crystals composed of their base minerals, while in orbit around planet Omega IV. (TOS: "The Omega Glory")
- This was the third year of Captain James T. Kirk's first five-year mission. (VOY: "Q2")
- A bottle of Chateau Picard produced this year was shared by Captain Jean-Luc Picard and Data at the wedding of William T. Riker and Deanna Troi in 2379. Later, the senior officers of the USS Enterprise-E shared one after Data's death. (Star Trek Nemesis)