Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In what later became known as the Battle of Maxia, the USS Stargazer is attacked by an unknown vessel (later revealed to be Ferengi in origin). His ship severely damaged, Captain Jean-Luc Picard devises a maneuver that makes the Stargazer appear in two places at once, which allows him to destroy the alien vessel. This maneuver, accomplished by making a very short warp jump, is dubbed the "Picard Maneuver". (TNG: "The Battle")
- Mason is born. (TNG: "When The Bough Breaks")
- Dr. Paul Manheim first conceives a theory, a theory he wouldn't put into practical use for nine years, that if the consistency of time is altered, that a doorway into another dimension will appear. (TNG: "We'll Always Have Paris")
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard is court martialed for the loss of the Stargazer. The prosecutor for Starfleet Command is Phillipa Louvois. (TNG: "The Measure Of A Man")
- Worf completes his First Rite of Ascension. (TNG: "The Icarus Factor")
- Deanna Troi enters Starfleet Academy. (TNG: "Conundrum")
- Kira Nerys joins the Shakaar Edon base camp in the hopes of becoming a resistance member. (DS9: "Duet")
- Jake Sisko is born, son of Benjamin and Jennifer Sisko. (DS9: "Move Along Home", "The Abandoned", "Rapture")
- Worf visits the Great Domes of Qo'noS for the first time. (DS9: "The Sword of Kahless")
- Chu'lak is assigned to the USS Strata as an ensign. (DS9: "Field of Fire")
- John and Mary Kim take their son Harry to a haunted house. (VOY: "Collective")