Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Alcyone people destroy a Tarellian plague ship which is assumed as the last ship of this ill-fated species. Up to the year 2364, the Tarellian people are thought of as extinct until a lone starship entered the Beta Cassius system. (TNG: "Haven")
- Rose and Tara are born. (TNG: "When The Bough Breaks")
- Matthew is born on Moab IV. (TNG: "The Masterpiece Society")
- According to a falsified Starfleet personnel file, Keiran MacDuff graduates from Starfleet Academy. (TNG: "Conundrum")
- The Changeling Odo is brought to the Bajoran Institute for Science to be studied by Dr. Mora Pol, who then realizes that he is actually a sentient being. (DS9: "The Alternate")
- One of William and Louise Samuels' two daughters are born on Volan II. (DS9: "The Maquis, Part I")
- Miranda Vigo and her son, Jason move to a colony on the planet Camor V. (TNG: "Bloodlines")
- In the Delta Quadrant, the Talaxian moon Rinax is attacked by a metreon cascade engineered by the Haakonian scientist Ma'Bor Jetrel. The moon is rendered uninhabitable, killing hundreds of thousands of Talaxians. (VOY: "Jetrel")
- Production of Mark V transporters is stopped. (DS9: "Family Business")
- Julian Bashir discovers that he was genetically enhanced and believes that his parents might have considered him as defective. (DS9: "Doctor Bashir, I Presume")
- Magnus, Erin, and Annika Hansen are assimilated by the Borg, following the capture of their starship, the USS Raven. The Raven is partially assimilated and left on a moon in B'omar space. (VOY: "The Raven")
- Kathryn Janeway meets Tuvok for the first time. (VOY: "Fury")
- Surmak Ren is arrested several times but released for insufficient evidence. (DS9: "Babel")