Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← 2374 →|
|The Borg-Species 8472 War continues from 2373 and ends in this year with assistance from the USS Voyager.|
|Stardates:||51003.7 - 51978.2|
- The crew of the USS Voyager assist the Borg in driving Species 8472 out of the Delta Quadrant and back to fluidic space. In the aftermath of the battle, a single Borg drone, Seven of Nine, is marooned aboard Voyager and separated from the Collective. A single member of Species 8472 remains in normal space and is later pursued by a Hirogen hunting party. (VOY: "Scorpion, Part II", "Prey")
- Kes's psionic abilities are hyperaccelerated by telepathic contact with Species 8472 and she leaves Voyager, pushing the ship clear of Borg space and 9,500 light years closer to Earth. (VOY: "The Gift")
- The Seventh Fleet fails to stop the Dominion in the Tyra system. Only fourteen ships from a fleet of one hundred twelve make it back to Federation lines. (DS9: "A Time to Stand")
- Benjamin Sisko leads a team to destroy a ketracel-white facility aboard the captured Jem'Hadar attack ship they salvaged a year previously. They crash on a rogue planet in a dark matter nebula, where they encounter several Jem'Hadar and their Vorta. Keevan betrays the Jem'Hadar and Sisko and his team are able to escape. (DS9: "A Time to Stand", "Rocks and Shoals")
- Alexander Rozhenko transfers to the IKS Rotarran, where he and his father Worf reconcile. (DS9: "Sons and Daughters")
- The Doctor and B'Elanna Torres find themselves at the mercy of an insane hologram. (VOY: "Revulsion")
- The USS Defiant successfully destroys a Dominion sensor array in the Argolis Cluster. (DS9: "Behind the Lines")
- Operation Return, one of the greatest engagements of the Dominion War, takes place. The Bajor sector, including the Federation space station Deep Space 9, is recaptured by combined Federation and Klingon forces. (DS9: "Favor the Bold", "Sacrifice of Angels")
- Voyager crewmembers Seven of Nine and Harry Kim build an astrometrics laboratory with Borg-inspired technology, which allows the ship to chart a more efficient course to the Alpha Quadrant. (VOY: "Revulsion", "Year of Hell")
- In an alternate timeline, Voyager is attacked by Krenim forces shortly after the activation of the astrometrics lab. For nearly a year, the ship is under constant attack and becomes barely functional, forcing most of its crew to abandon ship. The timeline is restored after Voyager rams and destroys Annorax's weapon ship. (VOY: "Year of Hell", "Year of Hell, Part II")
- Worf and Jadzia Dax are married in a traditional Klingon wedding ceremony on Deep Space 9. (DS9: "You Are Cordially Invited")
- Bareil Antos and Intendant Kira cross over from the mirror universe to steal an Orb. (DS9: "Resurrection")
- Quark's mother Ishka is taken prisoner by the Dominion on a trip to Vulcan. Quark assembles a team comprising of himself, Rom, Nog, Brunt, Leck and Gaila and successfully rescue her on Empok Nor. (DS9: "The Magnificent Ferengi")
- Dukat escapes Federation custody just before his war crime trial was due to begin. He vows to destroy Bajor. (DS9: "Waltz")
- Morn fakes his own death to ensure his former partners in the Lissepian Mother's Day Heist are caught. (DS9: "Who Mourns for Morn?")
- The USS Voyager briefly reestablishes contact with the Alpha Quadrant via the use of a Hirogen communications network. Some crewmembers receive letters from home before the network destabilizes. (VOY: "Message in a Bottle", "Hunters") Upon learning of the destruction of the Maquis, B'Elanna Torres begins taking risks, such as using the holodeck with safety protocols off. (VOY: "Extreme Risk")
- Investigating a subspace compression, the Defiant is taken over by the Jem'Hadar. Fortunately, the miniaturized USS Rubicon is able to stop them before they reached a Dominion base. (DS9: "One Little Ship")
- Miles O'Brien infiltrates the Orion Syndicate and befriends Liam Bilby. He discovers that the Syndicate is working with the Dominion. (DS9: "Honor Among Thieves")
- Voyager is attacked and boarded by the Hirogen, who wish to use the ship's holodecks for holographic battles. They use the crew as participants in the simulations, and reassign their identities to fit the scenario. The ship is later returned to control of the Starfleet crew in exchange for a holographic generator. (VOY: "The Killing Game", "The Killing Game, Part II")
- Section 31 agent Luther Sloan attempts to recruit Julian Bashir into the organization. (DS9: "Inquisition")
- The Romulan Star Empire joins the Federation and the Klingon Empire in their war against the Dominion after the Romulans discover questionable but sufficient evidence of a planned Dominion sneak attack on the Star Empire obtained by Senator Vreenak. In reality, Benjamin Sisko, Elim Garak and Grathon Tolar were involved in creating the evidence. (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight")
- Omega molecules are produced by a civilization in the Delta Quadrant. The molecules are retrieved by Voyager, and Seven of Nine is able to stabilize the molecules shortly before they are destroyed. (VOY: "The Omega Directive")
- Vic Fontaine is activated for the first time on Deep Space 9. With his help, Odo and Kira Nerys begin dating. (DS9: "His Way")
- The Reckoning begins with the discovery of a Kosst Amojan tablet on Bajor. The havoc is eventually halted by Kai Winn Adami's intervention, but not until disasters strike across Bajor, including a tornado at Tamulna. (DS9: "The Reckoning")
- Voyager's crew is duplicated by the "Silver Blood" on a Class Y planet. Shortly after their departure, the duplicate crew leave the planet and eventually lose memory of their origins, setting a course for the Alpha Quadrant. (VOY: "Demon", "Course: Oblivion")
- The Dominion introduces a new class of Jem'Hadar battleship. The USS Valiant attempts to exploit a design flaw in one of the battleships, but the attempt fails and the Valiant is destroyed with relative ease. (DS9: "Valiant")
- Grand Nagus Zek is briefly deposed, but is soon reinstated thanks to Quark's female alter ego Lumba. (DS9: "Profit and Lace")
- Molly O'Brien falls through a time portal on Golana. She is brought back, but ages eight years. She is later returned to normal. (DS9: "Time's Orphan")
- The USS Defiant responds to a distress call from Captain Lisa Cusak of the USS Olympia. Although it is discovered she has been dead for years, she has a great impact on Deep Space 9's senior staff. (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")
- Voyager passes through a Mutara class nebula, a transit which takes approximately one month. All crew except for Seven of Nine and The Doctor are placed in stasis in order to counteract the detrimental effects of the nebula on organic tissue. (VOY: "One")
- The First Battle of Chin'toka. A combined Federation, Klingon and Romulan fleet successfully invades the Chin'toka system. (DS9: "Tears of the Prophets")
- An alien named Arturis attempts to trap the crew of the USS Voyager on a phony Starfleet vessel, called the USS Dauntless. His deception is revealed, but Voyager learns the use of quantum slipstream drive technology, which allows them to travel several hundred light years closer to home. (VOY: "Hope and Fear")
- Through the actions of Dukat, a Pah-wraith is released and enters the Bajoran wormhole, sealing it, and cutting the Bajoran people off from the Prophets. Dukat kills Jadzia Dax in the process. (DS9: "Tears of the Prophets")
- Neral becomes Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire. (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight", "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges")
- Vice Admiral Fujisaki dies of food poisoning, although Section 31 suspects foul play. (DS9: "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges")
- Reginald Barclay leaves the USS Enterprise-E and moves to San Francisco. He later begins work on the Pathfinder Project. (VOY: "Pathfinder")
- DS9: "A Time to Stand"
- VOY: "Revulsion"
- DS9: "Rocks and Shoals"
- VOY: "The Raven"
- VOY: "Scientific Method"
- DS9: "Sacrifice of Angels"
- VOY: "Year of Hell"
- DS9: "You Are Cordially Invited"
- VOY: "Year of Hell, Part II"
- DS9: "Resurrection"
- VOY: "Random Thoughts"
- DS9: "Statistical Probabilities"
- VOY: "Hunters"
- DS9: "Far Beyond the Stars"
- VOY: "Prey"
- DS9: "Honor Among Thieves"
- VOY: "Retrospect"
- DS9: "Change of Heart"
- VOY: "Vis à Vis"
- DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight"
- VOY: "The Omega Directive"
- VOY: "Before and After" (in part)
- DS9: "His Way"
- VOY: "Unforgettable"
- DS9: "The Reckoning"
- DS9: "Valiant"
- VOY: "Demon"
- DS9: "Profit and Lace"
- VOY: "One"
- DS9: "Time's Orphan" (in part)
- VOY: "Hope and Fear"