Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Federation has become an even more powerful entity, with species such as Klingons, Ithenites, and Xindi among its citizenry. (ENT: "Azati Prime")
- Had the Kelvan invasion force in the Milky Way Galaxy remained in control of the USS Enterprise, it was theorized that the starship would arrive in the Andromeda Galaxy sometime during this century. However, the Starfleet crew regained control of the vessel, forged a cooperation with the Kelvans, and launched a robot ship towards Andromeda proposing an alliance between the Federation and the Kelvan Empire. (TOS: "By Any Other Name")
- 2507: The Terran Empire would have succumbed to the galactic revolt predicted by the Halkans, in the approximate prognosis of the mirror universe Spock, had it not been overthrown by the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance. (TOS: "Mirror, Mirror")
- 2550s: The Battle of Procyon V. In one possible timeline, the forces of the Federation defeat the invasion of the Sphere Builders and force them back into their own trans-dimensional realm. The starship USS Enterprise-J is in this battle. (ENT: "Azati Prime")
- 2573: A component that will be used in the Xindi destroyer/probe is manufactured. It is sent to the Xindi in the 22nd century by the Sphere Builders. (ENT: "The Expanse")
|25th century||Timeline||27th century|