Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Starfleet General Order 7 was a directive that forbade contact with the planet Talos IV. It was made part of Starfleet policy in 2254. The rationale for the order was top secret and could only be revealed to subordinate officers upon a certified direct order issued by a flag officer (see full text below) .
- Known facts: Detailed information cross referenced with 3XY phagrin level - mass computer.
- The only Earthship to visit the planet Talos IV was the USS Enterprise commanded by Captain Christopher Pike with Half-Vulcan Science Officer Spock.
- Recommendations: Be it hereby noted that said following instructions be incorporated in STARFLEET policy:
- The following officers have visited Talos IV and recommend that no Human should ever visit it again - -
- Captain Christopher Pike
- Half-Vulcan Science Officer Spock