Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Together with many non-Starfleet residents of Deep Space 9, she listened to Benjamin Sisko's final speech, shortly before he left the station and Cardassians and the Dominion took control of Deep Space 9. (DS9: "Call to Arms")
M'Pella worked on a dabo table when a group of Cardassians and Jem'Hadar started a brawl during which some of them died. After this she and Morn were interrogated by a Bajoran security deputy and she seemed shocked when she used a handkerchief. (DS9: "Behind the Lines")
Along with Quark and another dabo girl she welcomed home the returning Starfleet crew of Deep Space 9 after the joint forces of the Cardassians and the Dominion had left the station. (DS9: "Sacrifice of Angels")
When the crew of the USS Rubicon returned to the station after they encountered a subspace compression anomaly, it was Odo who remarked that Chief Miles O'Brien and Julian Bashir somehow seemed just a little smaller than usual. When M'Pella rose up from her barstool and was considerably taller than the two men, they went to the infirmary immediately. (DS9: "One Little Ship")
In 2374, an intoxicated Grathon Tolar attempted to dance with M'Pella while she was operating the dabo wheel. When Tolar became insistent, there was a brief struggle before Quark intervened. Tolar subsequently stabbed the Ferengi. The incident was quietly covered up after Sisko offered a bribe to Quark. (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight")
In 2375, M'Pella and Leeta asked Quark to reduce the amount he took from their tips from 20% to 10%; Quark said he would "think about it". Shortly after, when it seemed Quark would be the next Grand Nagus, M'Pella offered to keep him company in his "great, big Nagal Residence", and Quark was more than happy to oblige her. M'Pella continued working at Quark's after it turned out that Rom was to be the next Nagus. (DS9: "The Dogs of War")
- M'Pella was played by stand-in and body double Cathy DeBuono and (along with Broik) was seen in the background at Quark's in several seasons of Deep Space Nine, but was never given lines or credit until her final appearance in "The Dogs of War." She was first named as M'Pella in "In the Pale Moonlight".
- The novel The 34th Rule identified M'Pella as being Bajoran, although she never had Bajoran nose ridges in the series.
- "Empok Nor"
- "Call to Arms"
- "A Time to Stand"
- "Sons and Daughters"
- "Behind the Lines"
- "Favor the Bold"
- "Sacrifice of Angels"
- "You Are Cordially Invited"
- "Statistical Probabilities"
- "Who Mourns for Morn?"
- "One Little Ship"
- "Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night"
- "In the Pale Moonlight"
- "Profit and Lace"
- "The Sound of Her Voice"
- "Take Me Out to the Holosuite"
- "Once More Unto the Breach"
- "The Emperor's New Cloak"
- "The Changing Face of Evil"
- "The Dogs of War"