Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Terran was a word used to refer to anything attributed to Humans or the planet Earth, which in Latin is Terra. The Klingonese word for Human is "tera'ngan". (ENT: "Affliction"; Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
Usage when referring to things attributed to Humans:
- "Terran" was used explicitly to refer to Humans...
- The SS Mariposa used a Terran distress beacon created by the European Hegemony. (TNG: "Up The Long Ladder")
- Data referred to Terran conjugal rites. (Star Trek Nemesis)
- Shinzon saw a Romulan doctor who had experience in Terran illnesses. (Star Trek Nemesis)
Usage when referring to things attributed to Earth:
- The "Terran solar system" and "Terran system" were alternate names for the Sol system, which contained Earth. (Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home; TNG: "The Best of Both Worlds"; DS9: "Valiant")
- The term Terran leech was used to separate it from other leeches. (TNG: "Phantasms")