Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Klingon lyrics (by Mark Okrand)Edit
- Qoy qeylIs puqloD.
- Qoy puqbe'pu'.
- yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI'
- Say'moHchu' may' 'Iw.
- maSuv manong 'ej maHoHchu'.
- nI'be' yInmaj 'ach wovqu'.
- batlh maHeghbej 'ej yo' qIjDaq vavpu'ma' DImuv.
- pa' reH maSuvtaHqu'.
- mamevQo'. maSuvtaH. ma'ov.
Original Lyrics (by Hilary Bader)Edit
- Hear! Sons of Kahless.
- Hear! Daughters too.
- The blood of battle washes clean
- The Warrior brave and true.
- We fight, we love, and then we kill.
- Our lives burn short and bright,
- Then we die with honor and join our fathers in the Black Fleet where
- we battle forever, battling on through the Eternal fight.
- Hear! sons of Kahless.
- Hear! daughters.
- The battle blood perfectly cleans
- the warrior who is brave and loyal.
- We fight, we're passionate, and we kill perfectly.
- Our lives are not long, but they're very bright.
- We certainly die, and we join our fathers in the Black Fleet.
- There we always really continue fighting.
- We won't stop. We continue fighting. We compete.
The "Warrior's Anthem" was originally created for the Star Trek: Klingon CD-ROM computer game. The English version was written by Hilary Bader and translated in Klingonese by Marc Okrand, and the music was written by Keith Halper.