Welcome to Memory Alpha, Je mezu24! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database – thanks for your edit to the "User:Je mezu24" page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
- The above named user is the most currently available administrator to contribute to Memory Alpha; their signature was automatically added by User:Wikia. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Saucer separation Edit
If you have an issue with the contents of this article, please discuss it on the talk page, rather than removing content and adding your comments directly to the article, particularly when you accuse other contributors of lying. Thank you. -- Michael Warren | Talk 07:28, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
- I have now blocked you for continuing to remove content without discussion, even after being told by two separate people that what you are trying to do is incorrect. If you agree to discuss the matter on the talk page before proceeding with any removal, I will lift the block early, but if you continue to do what you have been doing, the blocks will get longer. 31dot (talk) 20:03, February 9, 2013 (UTC)