Welcome to Memory Alpha, Steph6n! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions to our database – thanks for your edit to the Talk:Repentance (episode) page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community.
If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines provides links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- How to edit a page includes a basic tutorial about how to use our special wikitext code here on Memory Alpha.
- Naming conventions provides guidelines on how to name a new page that you may want to create.
- The Manual of Style is an overview of the basic guidelines for how to format and style your articles.
- How to write a great article is a list of suggestions that can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- See the user projects page for current projects of our archivists, or help us to reduce the number of stubs.
- Look up past changes you have made in your contributions log.
- Keep track of your favorite Memory Alpha articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted on this page, your talk page.
One other suggestion: if you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
- The above named user is the most currently available administrator to contribute to Memory Alpha; their signature was automatically added by User:Wikia. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Talk pages Edit
Please keep in mind that posts on article talk pages need to be relevant to changing the contents of the article, and are not for general discussion or commentary on the subject. I'm not going to remove your post on Repentance, but such posts would be better suited for a site oriented towards discussion and not writing an encyclopedia. Thanks --31dot 10:34, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Welcome! There should be an edit function on this section of your page, or at the top, but don't worry about it right now. :) Just trying to help. You may post pretty much whatever you wish on your user page, and I know that many users post things like what their favorite episode is, and why.--31dot 10:50, March 30, 2010 (UTC)